2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
The 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design are the physical access standards that are enforced under the ADA. These standards were created by the US Access Board and adopted as enforceable by the US Department of Justice. They replace the original physical access standard under the ADA, called the 1991 ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG). The 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design provide new scoping and technical requirements about making a physical space accessible.
About the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
What's in the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design? How do these standards relate to the America...
The ADA and Parking
Accessible parking is a common feature in parking lots—and a common topic in questions posed on the...
Buildings & Facilities Overview
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) has a lot to say about the physical objects that make up o...
What Is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
The ADA includes a definition of disability and has five titles (sections) that forbid a wide range...
- Why Should Retail Operators be Thinking About Accessible Parking?
- Accessible Parking Requirements – Not as Clear Cut as you May Think.
- Accessible Parking Requirements – Not as Clear Cut as you May Think. Pt. 2
- Heading to the shore.....
- I know I am required to have accessible parking spaces…but where do I put them???